2nd International Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning, Quality of Teaching and Reforming of Education 18-20, May 2011, Corfu Greece http://www.reform-education.org
Francisco J. Garcia-Peñalvo, PhD, Universidad de Salamanca, SPAIN.
Ricardo Colomo-Palacios, PhD, Universidad Carlos III, SPAIN.
Miltiadis D. Lytras, PhD, The American College of Greece, GREECE.
Every year several international research projects on technology-based education are developed all over the world. Most of them have very interesting outcomes but these results are often enclosed inside or so near of the working-group that have carried out the project, failing in the spread or dissemination activities and causing researchers reinvent the wheel over and over again. Through this special session we’d like to promote the innovation in the technology applied to education area, inviting to the researchers to send papers that sum up the main goals and results of their international projects. The accepted papers should fulfil some important key characteristics:
- The main topic is technology applied to education international research projects outcomes
- They must include a clear project description, methodology, main outcomes and validation.
- The project has to have an international context, with three different involved countries at least, and it should be funded by a prestigious public or private organization.
- The project should be in the last year of its development or finished in the last two years.
- The authors of the paper must represent three different involved institutions at least.
- One of the authors must be registered to the conference and present the work.
|28th February 2011
|7th March 2011
|Submission of Revised Papers:
|15th March 2011
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Six pages (in Lecture Notes in Computer Science format) for full papers are required for consideration in the Conference Proceedings, published by Springer. The best papers of this session will be invited to submit an extended version to a special issue to be published in the ISI journal JUCS (http://www.jucs.org/ujs/jucs/info/special_issues/outcomes_of_projects_cf...). Potential authors should contact Francisco J. García-Peñalvo (fgarcia at usal.es), Ricardo Colomo-Palacios (ricardo.colomo at uc3m.es) or Miltiadis D. Lytras (Lytras at ceid.upatras.gr) with any questions about the special session.